Your glasses are important! Be it reading, everyday or sun glasses they are an essential part of many people's life and should be protected. Our handmade leather glasses case does just that. Designed to fit most glasses it is handcrafted from British vegetable tanned leather that will age beautifully and is extremely durable.
The Mitton glasses case is hand-stitched using the traditional saddle stitch technique known for its strength and durability. The edges are burnished to seal the fibres for extra protection and durability.
The item is made to order and is usually ready to dispatch in 4-8 business days, however if you need it sooner please contact me as I may be able to make it quicker (depending on my current workload).
• Made in Lancashire, England
• 100% Handmade (no sewing machine used, handcut, stitched and finished)
• Dimensions: Approx 85mm x 180mm
• Made from British vegetable tanned leather
• Colours may vary slightly from screen to screen
Please note: Leather is a natural product, and as with all handmade items, there may be very minor imperfections.