The Dunsop leather pen case is the perfect companion for your favourite pen giving it protection while not in use.
The pen case measures approximately 160mm (6.25inches) by 38 mm (1.5inches), it's designed to fit pens between 120mm (4.75inches) - 145mm (5.5inches) in length and up to 14mm ( 9/16inches) in diameter. If you have a pen that is a different size please get in touch and I can make you one that will fit your pen.
This item is handcrafted from quality British vegetable tan leather that will age beautifully and last a lifetime.
Our pen case is hand-stitched using the traditional saddle stitch technique known for its strength and durability. The edges are burnished to seal the fibres for extra protection and durability.
The item is made to order and is usually ready to dispatch in 4-8 business days, however if you need it sooner please contact me as I may be able to make it quicker (depending on my current workload).
• Made in Lancashire, England
• 100% Handmade (no sewing machine used, handcut, stitched and finished)
• Dimensions: Approx Length 160mm x Width 38 mm - To fit pens between 120mm - 145mm in length and up to 14mm in diameter
• Made from British Vegetable Tanned leather.
• Colours may vary slightly from screen to screen
Please note: Leather is a natural product, and as with all handmade items, there may be very minor imperfections.